Had unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex. Tested for IgG hsv. Tingling, itching and pain in penis. Further tests needed?

Dermatologist
Question
hi doctor,
i had unprotected oral sex(app 2 min) with a part time sex worker and 6 seconds of protected vaginal sex.
i am worried about hsv and other stds.
oral sex lasted for about 2 minutes.
she doesn't had any visible sores inside or outside her mouth.
she said her last exposure was about 50 days ago(again blow jobs)...i tested her for IgG hsv1+2 clia (by lal path) method and it came negative.
place was haridwar...now from that day onwards till 18th day i had tingling..itching and little pain in pennis.
can it be HSV considering it in india.
on 18 th day i saw a dermatologist in ludhiana.
he tested for syphilis and hiv both were negative.
he also examnined my pennis and said everything normal.
he prescribed me with burrows liquid,gentamicin and one cyrup to make urine less acidic
now its 6 weeks and i still have on and off pain on pennis
she said she had sex with appx. 100 people...
she is in this bussiness for app 1.5 years and is married and having 2 children.
what it could be...should i be tested for something else
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 30 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hai, Thanks for posting your query to XXXXXXX

Detailed Answer:
I went through your history and clinical examination and lab reports. Herpes simplex virus infection occurs within ten days of exposure. Though you seem to have tingling and pain these are not the only signs of herpes. within one day of tingling it is followed by ulcer on the genitalia. You don't have it at present. Most of the STDs present as ulcers, or discharge or inguinal swelling.

As your sex partners IgG is normal you can presume that she does not have herpes at present.
There are no more tests than you underwent.
You can undergo IgG test for herpes and another test for HIV after three months.
You seem to have guilt feeling only. Have safe and protected sex in future.
Prasad

Follow-up: Had unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex. Tested for IgG hsv. Tingling, itching and pain in penis. Further tests needed? 20 hours later
hello doctor,

i have uploaded pic of my pennis...is it normal.
i still have little pain in my pennis...
what could be the cause...is it due to
mouth bacteria are different from genitals...that might be causing it.
in addition to this i have pain for last 2-3 weeks in both butocks..1-2 inch outside the anus hole...it started after 3 weeks after exposure...started with little burning and then pain..when i sit they pain...it seems like skin pain....is it also related to my sexual act i performed.

Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 26 hours later
Brief Answer:
Diagnosis: Non specific

Detailed Answer:

I viewed your photographs. You seem to have only pearly penile papule which is physiological. Apart from this, you dont' seem to have any other problem.

All you need is counseling only. Herpes virus infections are self limiting and the lesions will disappear even without treatment. There is no other evidence of sexually transmitted infection at this stage.

Prasad PVS