Had unprotected oral sex. Now swollen lips with bumps on it. Could it be herpes?

Unprotected oral sex 10days ago lip were swollen but now I just have two flesh colored bumps on my lip not cold sores but I looks like bug bits could it be herpes?
Posted Mon, 6 May 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 27 minutes later

No, it does not seem to be herpes.

Do you have fever?
Are the lesions painful, tender and associated with itching?
Are there any vesicles?

Reply back with more information.

Thank you.
Follow-up: Had unprotected oral sex. Now swollen lips with bumps on it. Could it be herpes? 3 hours later
Hi Doctor, no I do not have a fever and there's no pain or tenderness and no vesicles. the surface is smooth, just looks like swelled up little patches but there not going down.
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 2 hours later

Thanks for reply.

These features are not suggestive of herpes infection.
Such papules/nodules can occur due to stress, hyperacidity or vitamin deficiency.

Multivitamin supplements and antacids will help to resolve the symptoms.

Thank you.