Had unprotected oral sex. Getting tingling feeling and joint pain. Which specialist should I consult?

Question
29 years old male. ( married one kid)
Received unprotected Oral Sex for 5 minutes did not ejaculate from unknown person. (4 July 2012)

Here is the symptom history

Tingling in feet hands head and other parts of body (starting day 1 for 7 days) Resolved after taking additional Anxiety medication Neuxam
1- Itching in Testes and Urethera (on and off in first 6 weeks)
2- Inflammation in testes or penis (3 weeks later)
3- Premature ejaculation (3 weeks to 6 weeks)
4- Severe Inflammation in Penis and Scrotum (at 7 weeks ) resolved after taking Novidat (Antibiotic for UTI) and Falgyl in 2 days
5- redness of scrotum (at 8 weeks) taking Ciproxin (Taking Sitz Bath) and resolved after one week also took voren (anti Inflammatory)
6- Inflammation of Rectum (difficulty passing stool (at 9 weeks) continued for one week and reduced itself treated with a Cream
7- Pain on ejaculation (at 9.5 weeks) happened for 3 to 4 times by performing sex or masturbation
8- Inflammation of Knees and joint pain (at 10 Weeks) resolved itself
9- Feeling of tiredness and fatigue (at 11 weeks) continued increases after ejaculation
10- Chest( on heart side) and back pain (at 11 weeks) some times mild, some times increases (I have a history of Panic Attack with chest pain in feb 2011)
11- Hip Joint pain (at 11.5 weeks) continued
12- Heel Pain (at 12.5 weeks)

at almost 3 months (on 1 October 2012) following symptoms are happening (others symptoms are not recurring)
1- hip joint pain, Feeling of mild paralysis in hips
2- knee joint pain, light inflammation after ejaculation
3- chronic fatigue which increases after ejaculation feeling very heavy while standing
4- Heel Pain
5- Chest( on heart side) and back pain (Probably due to anxiety of non Diagnosis, but may be some other reason as it is not going away after taking anxiety medicine)

Urine Analysis clear at 1 week and 3 weeks
HepA/B/C/ HIV clear at 1 week and also again clear at 12 weeks
Uretheral Swab and culture, and Semen analysis and Culture Clear or normal at 8 weeks

Consulted with two urologists (for Penis/ Scrotum/ Prostrate issues) and one Gastroenterologist for Rectum inflammation

No Diagnosis by any of the doctors! Please advise What doctor to see, what further tests to perform, what type on infection or disease this is. Please Help
Have mental Issues
panic attack ( chest pain ) in Feb 2011
Delusions in March 2012
taking medication Zeldox/ Ziprawin, for delusion
anti depressants
anxiety medication Neuxam

Posted Mon, 22 Oct 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Sumitra Kumar Mukherjee 4 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

I am sorry to hear about your problem. I think you have seen few experts and have had required investigations and treatments which worked as well.
The main worrying thing was HIV infection which has been ruled out. I think your main problem here is anxiety/depression. In my opinion along with your psychotropic medication you should see someone for counselling service.

You are extremely frightened about your health. Do write back if you have more concerns.

Kindest regards Dr.S.K.Mukherjee

Follow-up: Had unprotected oral sex. Getting tingling feeling and joint pain. Which specialist should I consult? 17 hours later
Thanks for your answer, Please advise what type of infection might be causing the following symptoms. What possible tests I can perform to rule out any Viral, Bacterial, Fungal or any other type of infection.

1- hip joint pain/ inflammation, Feeling of mild paralysis in hips. Difficulty in sitting on chair
2- knee joint pain, light inflammation after ejaculation, or all the time

Rest all issues have been resolved.

thanks.

Answered by Dr. Sumitra Kumar Mukherjee 1 hour later
Dear XXXXXXX

All these symptoms which you described I feel are stress related. There is one condition, which fits in this category, which is Fibromyalgia. That present with multiple muscle and joint pains associated with exhaustion and fatigue. The cause is not known.

I think a Rheumatologist would be ideal to consult in your case.

Kindest regards

Dr.S.K.Mukherjee