Had unprotected intercourse. Took ipill. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?

helo sir i had an intercourse.Sperms released into my vagina. I put on an i pill with in 30 minutes. Is there any chance of getting pregnant. i am int the 14 th day after my period..
Posted Tue, 23 Oct 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 22 minutes later
Your are in your most fertile phase of the cycle.Chances of pregnancy are highest during this time.If you have taken an ipill then chances are considerably reduced.You should get withdrawal bleeding within a week or two.If you dont bleed then see your doctor after taking a pregnancy test.