Had unprotected intercourse. Pink rashes on penis head appeared. Chances of STD or psoriasis?

Urologist
Question
I have a pink rash on the head of my penis and have recently had unprotected sex... I am concerned it could be an STD or could it be psoriasis?
Posted Tue, 23 Oct 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 16 minutes later
Thanks for your query to XXXXXXX
It is wise to consider any rash in the penis after unprotected sex as STD than otherwise.
This is the time to get it treated as you may lose the chance of cure - if delayed.
Kindly proceed to your nearby doc, get examined and do the battery of tests.
Get well soon and kindly avoid unprotected sex in the future.
DR GS