Had unprotected intercourse. Noticed burning feeling and red spots on penis. What to do?

Question
I have a red spot on my penis about a half a cm big, I can feel it all the time, it is a tingling/burning feeling. It is not raised up or anything but I have felt it for about a week. I had unprotected sex about a month ago. I am driving myself crazy with this.
Posted Tue, 23 Oct 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
hi
Thanks for the query

This type of rash after unprotected sex often develops due to syphilis. which is a very serious condition but treatable. It is recommended to have a VRDL test and if positive then have consultation from specialist in infectious diseases or XXXXXXX medicine specialist.

if you still have some queries, feel free to ask

Thanks