Had unprotected anal sex during periods, took ipill. Was not ovulating but ejaculated near labia. Chances of pregnancy?

Mar 2016

My husband and I had anal sex without a condom during my period last Sat. morning I missed one birth control pill on Tues and took two on Wed.I then missed one on Friday and took two Sat. morning. I also took Plan B on Sat. afterwards then again on Mon. I used an ovulation test and am not ovulating. He touched my labia for a split second when he pulled out and ejaculated well away from me on himself. I don't want a baby.
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. S Patra 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No Chance Of Pregnancy. Be Stress Free.

Detailed Answer:

Unprotected anal sex is very much safe during your period time. Here, you have no chance of pregnancy at all due to following facts:

1) Anal sex is done in safe period. 2) You are on birth control pill. 3) Additional taking of Plan B emergency pill. 4) Ovulation does not occur till date. 5) There is no proper ejaculation inside (pulled out method).

To summarize, you have nothing to worry with above sexual activity. Just be stress free and wait for next coming period.

Hope, it helps for your information. Let me know, if you need any clarification.

Wish your good health. Good luck.

Dr Soumen