Had ultrasound scan for stomach pain. Report shows fatty liver and bulky uterus. Advice

Question
RESPECTED DOCTOR, I AM XXXX I AM 43 YEARS OLD I HAD SEVERE STOMACH PAIN ABOUT A WEEK, SO I CONSULTED MY PHYSICIAN.. HE ASKED ME TO TAKE ULTRA STUDY SCAN.. IN THE REPORT IT IS MENTIONED THAT " FATTY LIVER AND BULKY UTERUS WITH EARLY ADENOMYOSIS ". UTERUS SIZE IS 51*48 MMS .. does it need any operation?... i am so afraid.. SO PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR ADVISE.
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: adenomyosis Detailed Answer: Hello madam, Fatty liver can cause pain as you suggested . You need to modify your diet to fat free and consult a gastroenterologist for further advice. As far as adenomyosis it can cause heavy bleeding and pain later There are treatment options are several as well as surgery . Please include a bit more about your symptoms and the bleeding pattern so that I can help you better. Awaiting your reply... Regards