Had two ovaries removed. Noticed slight spotting and then light period with cramps. Used Tylonel. What to do?

I had my 2 ovaries removed May 7th. No bleeding at all, until 2 weeks ago. Is this something I should be concerned about and see my Dr? It started out like spotting....then a light this week it's been like a heavier period. Last weekend I woke up with bad cramps....went away with Tylonel.

BTW.... I had my ovaries removed cause I had endometriosis. 11cm cyst on one ovary and 2.2 cm cyst on other.
Posted Wed, 25 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
MUST report this to your doctor

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in.
As long as the uterus is inside, bleeding may occur in response to hormones. These hormones could be an exogenous source if you are taking any production from inside your body.
In your body; ovaries, adrenals & very rarely some cancers may produce these hormones.
Endometriosis surgery is very difficult sometimes, due to adhesions inside, therefore, some ovarian tissue may have left behind.
On the other hand this bleeding may represent some other independent pathology of your uterus or cervix.
Lastly, you MUST report this to your treating gynecologist to get this evaluated.
Hope I have given you the desired response.
Wish you good health.