Had two missed abortions and failed Intrauterine insemination. With reference to the reports is there any way to reduce dna integrity?

Infertility Specialist
How to reduce sperm intigrity. it is 57%
I had two missed abortions by natural conceiving and performed DNC.
Then 2 failed IUI. And again 1 ivf failed with fresh embryo and 1 failed with FET.
Give me succession what to do.
first sac report says that baby has trisomy 16 problem, 2ND sac report say XXXXXXX syndrome. Dr. says it is problem with sperm, because they did all my test. every thing is negative. in some sperm reports says that normal morphology is 10%, in some report t is 19%, in some it is 12%. DNA fragmentation intigrity is 57%. in report it is mention that if DNA intigrity is more then 45% it is very poor. pregnancy ll lead to miscarriage.
my husband age is 30. my age is 27. ivf dr said that sperm morphology is bad. because of that baby were abnormal. i visited dr malpani place. he said go for natural conceiving. but again big question is thr in my mind that this time it ll be succeed. our marriage is 2.5 months old and not in relationship. my report:

anti nuclear antibody serum by EIA : negative, antibody igG : negative, antibody igM: negative,BETA 2 glycoprotine igG: negative,

both of us chromosome report is Normal.
SAC report: 1st time: 47 trisomy 16 (abnormal cytogenetic profile with trisomy of chromosome no 16)
2nd time: 45X XXXXXXX synodrome (fibroblast culture)

i want baby with my husband sperm only. is thr any way to reduce dna integrity by natural way?
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 days later

Thanks for your query. Following is my reply:

1) DNA fragmentation can be improved by taking anti-oxidant medications. But it is not always possible to improve it.

2) Your husband can wear loose undergarments and avoid tight fitting pants. In the night it is better if he can avoid undergarment and wear only a loose pant or boxers.

3) There is possibility of repeat genetic anomalies and DNA fragmentation is NOT THE ONLY REASON. Please remove it from your mind.

4) It is difficult to presume the cause for these abnormalities.

5) You can undergo PIGD ( Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis ) of embryos in next IVF / ICSI cycle and implant a healthy embryo.

I hope your doubts are cleared now.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist