Had tubes tide. Getting irregular period, abdominal pain and back pain. What is the problem?

Hello, I'm just really concerned. I had my tubes tide about 2 years ago and since November I've been having irregular periods. The first time (November) I missed my period for 2 months, until January. They last about 7 days give or take. Then, since my last period, I've had to different occasions where I've been spotting. First time was 2weeks after my last period, lasted one day. Yesterday I did some heavy lifting, furniture and I am bleeding a brownish bright red color. Last time, a few days ago it was like a brownish pink with tissue. Not normal at all. Didn't look mucous like, instead brownish tissue like.
So now that I'm bleeding, I'm experiencing pain on my lower back with light cramps and also pain on my legs. Particularly my left one.

I have had 5 healthy kids, the last one was 2 years ago which is when I got tied. All of my children were born through c-section.

Also I've noticed in the past that when I've had my periods, I experience a lot of pain, especially on my left ovary. Feels like a bomb ready to explode.

Can you please help me to find out what it might be or point me in the right direction as to issues I might bring up to my OB/GYN?
Posted Fri, 10 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

Your symptoms of irregular menstrual cycle and pain abdomen suggests endometriosis.
Since you had 5 cesarean section, intra-abdominal adhesion are causing pain abdomen.
I suggest you to undergo a diagnostic laproscopy for definitive diagnosis.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you have further doubts. I will be happy to help.
Dr Nilofer
Follow-up: Had tubes tide. Getting irregular period, abdominal pain and back pain. What is the problem? 6 minutes later
Yes, i forgot to mention that accompanying these symptoms I feel a lot of consistent deep leg pain, dull lower pack pain, bloated (gain up to 10lbs) then lose it in frequent and urgent urination, and feel a lot of burning after intercourse especially right after a period. Would all of these symptoms still fall into the same category of what you think I might have?
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 33 minutes later
Yes all these symptoms suggests endometriosis and intra-abdominal adhesion.
Diagnostic laproscopy will definitively help.

Dr Nilofer