Had the hymen repair surgery done. I fell down. Should I be worried?

I had the hymen repair surgery one week ago and i fell today in the morning does it effect it
Posted Sun, 21 Oct 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 minutes later
In hymen repair surgery, it is usually the mucosal and submucosal layer that is repaired. This usually heals completely in one week. If there was no bleeding after the fall, there is nothing to worry as hymen injury is not likely. However an examination by gynecologist will help in confirmation.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.