Had tetanus. Feeling extremely sore arm, dizziness and fatigue. Should I go for medical treatment?

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
Hello my name is XXXXXXX I had a tetnus. on Monday. and now I am having some side effect symptoms. the following extremely sore arm, nausea, aching all over, dizziness, and fatigue, but no trouble breathing yet. what point do I need to seek medical help.
Posted Fri, 20 Jul 2012 in Vaccinations
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 58 minutes later
Mild fever, joint pain, muscle aches, nausea, tiredness, or pain/itching/swelling/redness at the injection site may occur. Acetaminophen may be used to reduce these effects. If any of these effects persist or worsen, in the next 48-72 hrs then do consult your doctor .Tell the doctor immediately if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: tingling of the hands/feet, hearing problems, trouble swallowing, muscle weakness(paralysis), seizures.A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
As of now if your symptoms are only limited as mentioned and not progressing or worsening then you need not worry.
Hope I have answered your query.
I'll be available for any follow up queries.
Kindly accept my answer if you have no further queries.