Had terrible stomach pain along with hot flashes. Horizontal fingernail bumps on all nails. Sore lymph node on collar bone. Is it linked?

I am a 29 year old female 97lbs and I have had terrible stomachs pains that come and go with hot flashes when it happens but my temp is always 95.3 when this happens. I have horizontal fingernails bumps on all my fingernails and toenails. My neck has been sore for the past 2 weeks (crampy) and today I noticed a sore lymph node just above my right collarbone. I wonder if they are all linked together.
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
frequent food,nutritious diet.gargle,Drugs.consult

Detailed Answer:
Hi thanks for using XXXXXXX

I went through the query and understand your concern.

Few of the symptoms you have mentioned are linked to variation in food habbits and the last features of throat pain and lymphnode are linked to throat infection.

Stomach pain may be due to gastritis and the hot flash at that time may be due to hypoglycemia. The treatment for these 2 is frequent small quantities of food at regular intervals and H2 blocker like ranitidine 150 mg twice daily for gastritis.

The horizontal ridge in all nails suggest some illness or malnutrition in recent past. This will disappear with good nutrution over time.

So all the above mentioned are related to your food habbits and nutritional status.

For throat infection do concentrated salt water gargle twice daily and take NSAID like aceclofenac and plenty of fluids. You may require antibiotics also.

So I advice you to consult your doctor once for examination and for further management. Hope this information is informative and helpful to you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you good health.