Had taken progynova and estrofem. What can be taken to have hard erected penis?

Hi i took estrogen for four days and my penis cannot fully erect and my breats are soft and a little itchy does the estrogen come out after a few days or it will remain there? As my penis is soft and really cannt get hard i need it to get hard again, what can i take to get it back to normal i had taken progynova 2mg and estrofem 2mg just wanted to see what changes can take place. naturally i have high estrogen 106nmol see: S oestradiol:………..106 nmol/L (<99) H S SHGB:………………..45 nmol/L (10-50) S Testoterone:……….18.7 nmol/L (10.0-35.0)
Posted Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Stop estrogen Detailed Answer: There is no rational medical reason a man should take estrofem or progynova. The erectile and breast problems you are experiencing are most likely from the female hormones you took. Stopping these medications will likely benefit your complaints and reverse things back to the way they were prior to you taking the female hormones. They will not last in your body beyond a week or so after discontinuing them. By couple weeks, your body should be completely flushed of the female hormones you took. Normally even men have some estrogen in their body. It is made from various sources, fat being one such example. So men who have excess body fat tend to convert testosterone to estrogen. It appears you are suggesting that you had these labs done prior to taking the hormones. Please advise if that is not the case. The testosterone is within normal limits. I recommend retesting the estradiol couple months later. What is your body weight and height? May I know your waist circumference too please.
Follow-up: Had taken progynova and estrofem. What can be taken to have hard erected penis? 2 hours later
Thank you so much. My height is 1.76m, waist 32, other pants i put on are 82cm waista(they hold firmly), weight 70Kg. Yes i had the tests done prior to the case. I wont take them any more and will go for another test in a couple months as per your advice. I really am relieved as i want to sperm bank in two weeks. I believe then my sperm count should return to normal?
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: You seem to have healthy body weight which is always good. Yes, just 4 days of female hormones should not have long term impact on sperm production. Within a couple weeks it should return to baseline. What we do not know is what your original sperm count was prior to you taking these hormones, unless you have had the test done in the past as well.