Had swollen area below waist. It is hard and feel like bruise. Have lower back pain. Related?

For several days I have had a large swollen area just below my waist on my right side, toward the front. It very hard. It is about four inches high and six inches long. It feels like a large bruise. It is difficult to sleep on that side and it is painful when I walk. I do have some lower back pain but do not know if it is related. The bump pain seems to get worse each day.
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Examination and Investigation required: FNAC

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for using XXXXXXX

Keeping your medical history in mind and the description of your swollen area (swelling), I advice you to get examined by your doctor once and also this requires examination like USG, CT or MRI pelvic area may be required and Biopsy using FNAC to diagnose the problem.

This may be lymphnode secondary to uterine cancer or the fresh lesion.

So kindly consult your doctor for further management. Hope this answered your query.

Feel free to ask if you have any related question and I will be glad to answer them.
Wish you good health.