Had stomach flu. Feeling cold, weakness and shaking. What should be done to get relief?

I feel queasy, cold, and weak. Feel like the insides are shaking.. Few days back I had come down with stomach flu. Want to know if these are indications of weakness or what
Posted Fri, 1 Mar 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 34 minutes later

It is quite common to have feeling of weakness or fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite or mood disturbance after an episode of stomach flu. These symptoms usually lasts for 5- 7 days. I would advise you to have a healthy diet and regular sleep.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know anytime if you have further clarifications.

Dr Nilofer