Had stent put for kidney stones. Is it safe to masturbate with the stent in?

I had a stent put in until I can pass some kidney stones, and I know this is going to sound odd or even selfish, but is it safe to masturbate with the stent in?
Posted Fri, 20 Jul 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 42 minutes later

Thanks for the query

There is no contraindication against masturbation when there is a stent in situ for kidney stones.
But make sure to keep the gentalia clean and tidy as it might carry risks of stent infection.

I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further queries please accept my answer

I wish you a speedy recovery