Had square green and brown thing coming from anus. What could it be?

I asked about square 2 sided things coming out of my rear I was on medicine for
thrushI had a operation 2 weeks earler for removal of canceras legons in my anus these thins were green on one side and brown on the other they were split down the side like a muscle you see at the beach it lasted about 4 days then gone ! not one in my stool what were they?
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 5 hours later

Let me understand your query first.

Are we talking about stool from the anus?
Did you have a surgery for the cancer of the anus? Are you on medication after that? Were you advised radiation as well?
What is exactly coming out which is thin? Is it stool? Is it green on one side and brown on the other? So are you saying that this kind of stool bothered you for 4 days and now you have a normal stool, consistency and color?

If we are talking about stool, yes it can be pencil shaped thin stool with varied colors that can come out after anal surgery. You would be put on a lot of medication and that changes the color of the stool as well. Now the medication effect is gone and you have a normal color.

I am sure if I understand you correctly I can easily answer your query.