Had sore breasts and they feel lumpy. Us showed cyst in breast and milky discharge. What is it?

I have had very sore breasts and they feel very lumpy. I had a ultrasound and they found that I had a cyst in my left breast and two in my right. I have a milky discharge in my left breast and strawberry colour in my right. I have now been referred to a specialist as my rh breast seems bigger than left. What could this be?
Posted Sun, 29 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
galactocoele and fibrocystic disease.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Breasts cysts are common in your age group, but according to the type of discharge the left breast could be having a galactocoele (i.e abnormal enlargement of mammary gland), and your right breast needs further evaluation as the discharge is bloody nature.
Physicial examination by a specialist is very very important in diagnosing a breast lump to be benign or malignant. As the scan is showing cysts, most probably it will be benign. Further investigation requires FNAC( fine needle aspitration cytology) which will tell about the nature of fluid.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile