Had sono mammography done. What does the findings indicate?

General Surgeon
Question
My Sister Age 24 performed sono mammography bilateral below is the report
Right Breast US WITH C D,
LARGE and NODULAR LESiONS ARE SEEN IN THE LOWER SEGMENT, EXTENDING OVER 5.5/3.5 CMS, THERE ARE SMALLER NODULES IN THE RIGHT UPPER QUADRANT
THE LAGER LESION SHOW IRREGULAR NODULAR APPEARANCE WITH IRREGULAR CALCIFICATION AND OVER ALL MINIMAL NORMAL BREAST TISSUE APPEAR SPARED
THERE IS INCREASED VASCULARITY IN THE LESIONS
SMALL NODES ARE SEEN IN THE AXILLA 22 TO 26 MM

LEFT BREAST, WITH C D
THE LESIONS SOLID AND IRREGULAR ARE SEEN MAINLY IN THE LOWER SEGMENT,MEDIAL AND LATERAL Q...
AND OVER 8.5/5/4.4 CMS THEY SHOW SAME FEATURES ON BOTH SIDES, THERE IS ALSO VASCULARITY IN THE LESIONS
THERE ARE SMALLER LESIONS IN THE UPPER QUADRANT AND ALSO INTRA MAMMARY NODES, AS ALSO IN THE LEFT AXILLA
imp:>> BILATERAL MASS LESIONS , AT THIS YOUNG AGE ..... PHYLLOIDES TUMOR HAS TO BE CONSIDERED
WHICH MAY NOT BE VERY AGGRESSIVE.
Posted Sat, 25 May 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 27 minutes later
Hi
AS per your query,your sister has swellings in both breasts.
Corresponding axillary lymphnodes are also enlarged.
Radiologist just suspected Phylloides tumour.
You need confirmation of the disease for treatment.
The disease is confirmed by simple test called FNAC(Fine needle aspiration cytology) of the breast swelling.It is better to get FNAC of axillary lymphnodes also.
Please get FNAC done by a experienced pathologist.
IF you come back with FNAC report,i will clarify further.
If FNAC is inconclusive,Biopsy of the breast nodule along with axillary lymphnode should be done.
If you come back with above reports,i will clarify further.
In my experience,bilateral breast nodules go more in favour of FIBROADENOSIS at 24 years of age.Please give her Capsule Evening Primerose oil till the results come.
Wish her good health

Follow-up: Had sono mammography done. What does the findings indicate? 1 hour later
Thank you doctor.

Tomorrow my sister is going to XXXXXXX some specialist and i would like to be in touch with you please let us know your contact detail if possible.

I am from India/ Mumbai.

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 3 minutes later
Hi
You can see my profile and get my contact details.
But,it is better if you post your results here only.
I will respond quickly
Wish her good health.
Hope the lesions are benign,not malignant.