Had short episode of breathlessness and some cough. Given oxygen. What could be the reason?

Dear /Dr. XXXXXXX M.Vachharajani,
I hope this finds you well.
I Have had short episode of breathlessness two days ago and some cough , I went to the emergency in the hospital and they give me oxygen after 1 hour I was able to leave to the house.

Please Dr. XXXXXXX M.Vachharajani find the attachments and advise me about my case.
Best regards
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 5 hours later

Thanks for posting query.

I saw your x-ray and report. Your x-ray report is absolutely normal. There is no signs of any infection, no broncho-vascular prominence and costophrenic angles are clear. So there does not seem to be any lungs ailments.

As you are of 38 years of age I would like to advise you to go for,
1, ECG,
2, S. Cholesterol,
3, Lipid profile.
4, Blood sugar,
5, Blood pressure record.

This will give some idea of having any cardiac ailment. Quit smoking if you smoke. Go for deep breathing exercise.

I hope, I have answered to your query to your satisfaction.
If you have further query or clarification, please ask.
I will be happy to answer.

Dr. Ramesh Vachharajani
Follow-up: Had short episode of breathlessness and some cough. Given oxygen. What could be the reason? 38 minutes later
Doctor , thank you very much for your kind answer . But iam worried because of accentuation of basal bronchovascular marking . Am I normal regardless I have such marking??? Thanks again and best regards XXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 3 hours later
Thanks for posting query again.
This finding is non specific and it has no significance, so nothing to worry.
As I told do regular deep breathing exercise.
I hope you will be satisfied with this answer.
If you require any clarification, please ask.

Dr. Ramesh Vachharajani.