Had sexual exposure. Negative HIV test. What are the possibilities of testing positive after three months?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Hello sir
I Had a doubt
I was exposed to a girl who I don't know and by exposed I mean I don't know if it's true but I have this doubt that I licked her pussy n it had blood on it I'm not sure about it. And it's been more than a month now it's been a month and a half and I've been tested many times and all the results are positive. I know that I should be tested again after 3 months of the exposure but what r the probabilities of me being positive if I do the test again after three months
Posted Mon, 24 Sep 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 34 minutes later

YOU have written that you had been tested many times and all the result were positive. I don't understand what you mean by the same. Is it that you are already had tested positive for HIV/STD?

If your test results are negative even after 90 days after the exposure you are free from HIV. If you want to know the results earlier you can go for HIV DNA PCR by which you can get cleared your status.

Getting HIV by oral sex with a girl is very unlikely. If there is blood on her pubic area and if you are having some sore in your mouth, lip, gum or tongue the risk is always there.
Any way HIV DNA PCR is the answer for your doubt.
Get it cleared as soon as possible.