Had sex without penetration. Penis was dry. Suggestions?

Question
If I touched my penis on my gf's vagina, after that fingering her. will she have gotten pregnant? No penetration was involved and I made sure my penis was dry. However I do know that precum may come out anytime.
Posted Thu, 25 Jul 2013 in Getting Pregnant

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 18 minutes later

Yes, precum may be present while you are sexually stimulated and this might have a small percent of viable semen in it. Therefore, there is a small chance that your girlfriend could get pregnant.

Please ask her to wait until the next period. If she does not get her period on the expected date, she may want to do a home pregnancy test.

I hope this is clear to you.