Had sex without ejaculation with guy 1. Sex dueing Ovulation time with guy 2. Pregnant. Who is the father?

Excellent

Question
Sex with guy#1 on 8.15.13 on 2nd day of period but he didn't ejaculate. Sex with guy #2 starting 8.20.13. Ovulation calculator says ovulation on 8.28.13. I'm pregnant, who's the father?? Help!!!
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
guy # 2 is the father

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Guy #1 is unlikely to be the father as you were on your 2nd day of period. You cannot get pregnant while you are on your period, and you indulge in sexual intercourse.

You had sex with guy #2 starting 8.20.13. Were you in periods while having sex with this guy? I assume it is 'No'.

In such a case, guy #2 is most likely the father of your baby.

Follow-up: Had sex without ejaculation with guy 1. Sex dueing Ovulation time with guy 2. Pregnant. Who is the father? 9 minutes later
I've read about pre-ejaculation having viable sperm that can survive in menstrual periods and can result in pregnancy. In this case, because I had sex with two different partners, around the same time frame, what are the chances guy 1 is??

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
chance for guy1 is nil

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Yes, pre-ejaculation fluid contains viable sperms. However, this cannot make a pregnancy happen in periods because there is no fertile egg inside your uterus. Therefore, even if there was viable sperms that entered your uterus, there will be no egg to be fertilized. Hence, the sperms would die automatically without causing pregnancy. Hope this is clear to you.

The chances for Guy 1 is almost nil since you were on your periods at that time.

Follow-up: Had sex without ejaculation with guy 1. Sex dueing Ovulation time with guy 2. Pregnant. Who is the father? 7 days later
Ok so it's highly unlikely guy #1 is the father? I don't need dna testing?

Guy# 2 and I had sex almost everyday from the 20th up to the day after I was ovulating. So he is the father???

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Guy #2 is the father

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Hope you are doing well.

Yes, definitely Guy #2 is the FATHER of your baby.

No, you do not need DNA testing for the same.

Good day!