Had sex without condom with two different girls. Risk of HIV?

Posted Sun, 9 Jun 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
You have got exposed to saliva. The saliva is not known to transmit HIV but if the lady was bleeding in mouth the you have real risk and you should know the HIV status of that lady.
If positive then you should get prophylactic treatment.
AIDS can cause bleeding tendency later in the course but is not diagnostic.
Other infections can also spread in your case like Hepatitis-B/C, gonorrea, syphilis, herpes etc.
I hope that answers your query.
but for that time untill now i did not get any sort of symptoms of the disease you are talking about but i got gumming problem.Is that the cause of any disease u mentioned above?
I asked that lady after 2 months that are u safe and clean?. She urged to wear a condom at the time of intercourse but she was even ok doing blowjob without condem.What does this means?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic.
The gum problem you are having is not related to your sexual exposure this time.
It may be a separate problem and you should get examined for this.
The sexual behaviour of the escort only indicates that she does not have enough knowledge about the sexual transmitted infections and their risks and she is a bit casual about safety.
such sex workers may harbour many infections and can spread amongst the customers.
You should get local examination and investigation by a local physician to avoid long term issues.
I hope this will guide you safely.
Follow-up: Had sex without condom with two different girls. Risk of HIV? 11 hours later
thanks Doctor
i want to ask you in my case is there any chance if gettin HIV infection? 1 month had been passed and i did nit find any symptoms reated to the unprotected oral sex.what do you concluded relating my presence condition or it this a good time to show up for STD' test?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome back.
Saliva is not known to transmit the HIV but blood is.
The oral exposure is risky because you can not be 100% sure that the escort did not have ulcer or bleeding gum in mouth and that makes it risky regarding HIV.
One month is a gray zone. You should get investigated after 10weeks time for HIV, Hep.B/C and syphilis.
I hope the advise will be informative and helpful for you.
Follow-up: Had sex without condom with two different girls. Risk of HIV? 40 minutes later
so i need to go for specifically HIV test or need to do STD test too?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 27 hours later
Welcome back to healthcare Magic!
You should get the tests for the probable Sexually transmitted infections at suitable time.
I have already enumerated you the infections which are probable after the kind of exposure you had.
Wish you a great health!