Had sex with HIV positive partner. Feeling discomfort all over body. Any thoughts?

Well, I had safe sex with another male on February 6. Two days later, I was contacted to be informed that he was hiv positive. In my distress, I was tested on February 15, February 24 and on March 8. I have been asked to come back for further testing on April 8. I suppose I am freaking out as I am feeling all kinds of discomforts in my body. Anxiety is getting the best of me. There was no kissing and nothing oral. I do have one concern. I used the same condom. After the first time, we laid there chatting. I became erect again and he took his hand and placed me in him again. The condom did not come off, but it was just the thought. I actually went to have another test on last week, six days after the March 8 test, but I was told it wasn't necessary. What are your thoughts?
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 2 hours later
Thanks for your query. I understand the stress you are under. Unfortunately using the same condom is sufficient to transmit the virus. However, considering false positive ELISA results, please wait for all the reports to be out before a final diagnosis. If you are unsure you can go for a western blot test that will clinch the diagnosis- HIV positive or negative for sure. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar