Had sex using withdrawal method. Took plan B. Should I expect my periods?

Mar 2013
On may 23 I had sex with my boyfriend we used the withdrawal method and he came outside of me. I took plan b on May 24 just to be safe because I found out about precum carrying sperm. I'm due for my period may 31 - XXXXXXX 3, when should I expect my period? I'm really worried about it being late. I'm not worried about pregnancy, just when ill get my period.
Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 22 minutes later
Unfortunately, you cannot predict your period after taking the Plan B
You might have it on the normal dates expected, or under the effect of the Plan B, it can be delayed or preponed by upto a week or ten days.
Please wait for a week after your expected date , and then take a pregnancy test.