Had sex using withdrawal method. Missed period. Has lakoria. Is she pregnant? Medication to start period?

I do intercours with gf,but discharge out side,my gf having delay in period around 10 days,is she is prargnent? she having problem of lakoria,white liguid is coming...please help me regarding this.She can use any medicine to bring period???
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 27 minutes later
Even if you discharge outside the vagina, the chances of pregnancy are present as the precum and the penile secretions do contain viable sperms.
Since your friend has her periods overdue by 10 days, she needs to do a pregnancy test from an early morning sample of urine using pregnancy test kits available at all the pharmacies.
In case she is pregnant, then her epriods will not come. If she is not pregnant, then she can get hormonal tablets prescribed from her gynecologist for withdrawal bleeding to happen.
A white discharge from vagina is indcative of a vaginal infection. A vaginal swab culture will help in proper diagnosis. Systemic antibiotics and antifungal drugs are needed for the treatment.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.