Had sex twice and got foul smelling discharge which cleared with antibiotic. Suggest?

my girl friend and i have had sex twice. each time she has developed anon clear slightly foul smelling discharge. this cleared after antibiotic tx. she thinks she might be allergic to me. is this possible or could i be harboring the cause?
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 2 hours later
She is not allergic to you. She is having recurrent vaginal infection & harbouring agent can be she or you.
So let her to get investigated for high vaginal swab culture & after getting investigation report both of you should take antibiotic respective to causative agent to eliminate the infection.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.
Follow-up: Had sex twice and got foul smelling discharge which cleared with antibiotic. Suggest? 55 minutes later
Her sister is in ICU in Mn. She will be flying there tuesday or wed and will doubtless be too busy for follow up exam and diagnosis(we are in TN.) could I provide the answer with a visit to my urologist?
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 14 hours later
Hi XXXXX...,
Welcome back to Health Care Magic Physician's Desk!
she is going to visit her sister who is ICU. The ICU patient should have rest and limited visitors to ensure rest.
The equipped hospitals keep ICUs. So I think she should utilize the spare time in hospital to consult a gynecologist and it takes hardly an hour in the whole process of consultation.
Wish you a great health!