Had sex on 2 second day of periods. Took i pill. Chances of pregnancy?

Question
I had sex during 2 nd day of period..Then take I pill and period stops.That was 27 th July and this is 22 nd Augast.Is there any chance of pregnancy..
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pregnancy chances very remote.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXX,
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX

As you had sex during the menstrual cycle, which is much earlier to ovulation, and the chances are much less after taking emergency contraception like i-pill.

In brief the chances of pregnancy is very remote.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Had sex on 2 second day of periods. Took i pill. Chances of pregnancy? 1 hour later
But still period not started and what may be the probable cause for that.

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Wait for your periods till august 30th

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXX,
As you have mentioned in your previous query that your last menstrual period date as 27th July, you need to wait till this month end (i.e till 30th august) to get your normal periods. Do not take any stress, as stress can also delay your periods. As you had sex in SAFE PERIOD and also taken I-pill its unlikely that you are pregnant.

If you still don't get your periods by this month end, or if you have any symptoms of pregnancy like nausea, vomiting, kindly get a urine pregnancy test done.

If you do not have any further clarification you can close the discussion. Kindly rate & review my answer. Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW