Had sex during period. Took norlevo. Missed next period and started spotting. HPT negative

Question
Medical History
NA
User Selected Category : Sexual Problems Gender : Female Age : 24 Upload New Reports »
All Health Queries
Hello,I need some help..I took Norlevo after having sex on my fourth day of the period and at the time of next cycle i had spotting instead of regular period..since 3 days i am having spotting,but... View this query »
View all »
Hello,I need some help..I took Norlevo after having sex on my fourth day of the period and at the time of next cycle i had spotting instead of regular period..since 3 days i am having spotting,but no period..I have also done a pregnancy test one day ago and it was negative..can you please help regarding this,i am quite worried..
Posted Sun, 31 Mar 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 1 hour later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

As fourth day of menstrual period is safe regarding pregnancy, chances of

pregnancy are not present. Norlevo was also not required. Some times, when

bleeding is less, it is in the form of spotting.

Hope, that I have replied your query.

If you require further clarification, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Dr.C.S.Sharma