Had sex during ovulation. Have white discharge, light headed and metallic taste in mouth. Pregnant?

My last period was September 10th. My husband and I had sex the 18th-22nd. Ovulation was suppose to be the 19th. It's now the 25th and I'm having white discharge, I'm lightheaded, I noticed I have to use the bathroom more and have a strange metallic taste in my mouth..Can I be pregnant?
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is early to predict

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Your LMP was on 10th September and ovulation around 19th. There are high chances that you could be pregnant. But the definitive diagnosis can be made with some tests.

The symptoms of pregnancy do not appear so early. The symptoms that you are stating can be because of some other reason. Mostly the symptoms start after missing the periods.

The first test to do is take a home pregnancy test with urine pregnancy kit after missing your periods.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee