Had sex but without ejaculation. Girl free of HIV. Worried about risk of infection. What to do?

Question
On 24 XXXXXXX 2013 I had first time sex with CSW. i was in full of alcohol. I have used two condoms. My erection was not proper. just i touched her vagina i felt it lubricated. I did vaginal course for 1 or 2 minutes. After that she has separated me and she removed my condom. I don't know my ejaculation was there or not. I dont know condom was broken or not. But i think it was not broken. Then I wear my cloth and left her room. After that, i think i did masturbation. I cant recall properly. Then i washed my penis and hand with water. I am damn worried that may i infected from HIV. I am getting married within 10 days. I made biggest mistake of my life. four days later i met that girl and i asked her about her status. she told me that she is free from HIV. I dont have trust more on her. After all she is CSW. How many percent of chance that i suffering from HIV under above circumstances. How many percent of chance for breaking condom. How many percent of estimated risk of infection. I am getting married within 10 days. I dont want to spoil the life of my partner. what decision may taken. sometimes i feel that i will not be suffered from HIV. I am in confusion. Yesterday i met doctor and he recommended PCR DNA HIV test. I had given blood for it and waiting in result. May PCR test produce reliable result on 8-9 day of exposure. I am under frustration and hypertension. I have lot of fear, anxiety and stress. I am in confusion. Plz kindly understand my critical situation and give me appropriate solution. Live or death that is question. Time is critical factor in my situation.
Posted Sun, 28 Jul 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later

I have read your query with diligence. Let me help you.

Let me answer your queries one by one.

- The percentage chance of you suffering from HIV is almost nil.

- Please go ahead and get married.

- Do not be confused, you are safe.

- Please wait for the PCR result patiently.

- Yes, HIV PCR DNA test is one of the most reliable test and accurate at 8 to 9 days of exposure.

-Please do not have unnecessary frustration, fear, anxiety and stress. These are not going to resolve your problem in anyways.

My suggestions to you:

Wait for the result, and check it. It would be mostly negative. Then go ahead and get married.

In future, you may want to use condoms effectively and correctly in such acts.

"Live" is the answer to your question. Time is critical always; it never waits for anyone. So take it easy and keep moving forward.

Advance marriage wishes to you!

Follow-up: Had sex but without ejaculation. Girl free of HIV. Worried about risk of infection. What to do? 1 hour later
Thank you Dr XXXXXXX for your prompt reply. I appreciate your answer. But have some queries ahead. The condom was given by CSW. She wore one condom and i wore another. Is there any chance of breaking it. May two condom break simultaneously. It was not hard and fast intercourse. I think i did it was smoothly. Before starting actual act, my hand was touched to her genitalia and it felt oily. She said dont touch her part. just do my job. There was no kissing no oral. Suppose, we consider condom was broken and my ejaculation was there (actually it was not happen but i consider worst thing due to my drunk) How many percent of risk of getting infected. I read literature and found that 0.38 percent of estimated risk is associated with unprotected sex (female to male). I think my intercourse was protected certainly. is there any chance. Further i want to do second PCR 14-15 days after exposure before marriage. May this test produce 100 percent valid result. We both are depends on your answer especially the life of one girl. I made biggest mistake of my life. Due to my mistake i dont want to destroy her life. You have vast experience so expecting concrete and accurate answer. It may be positive or negative. One again thanks. Looking forwards for your prompt response.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 14 minutes later

There are chances of the condom breaking. Yes, two condoms can break simultaneously.

Yes, you have read right. The percent risk is 0.38 percent (female to male). With correct use of protection, the chance is zero.

You may go ahead and do the second PCR.

Going by my clinical experience, your chances of being infected with HIV is very very less and equal to zero.

Hope this helps.

Follow-up: Had sex but without ejaculation. Girl free of HIV. Worried about risk of infection. What to do? 25 minutes later
Thank you doctor. Atleast i get 10 percent relief. But waited for PCR result. If i found negative forever then i wil visit your clinic for owe of your indebtedness. If i negative then mine second life wil begin. May god bless me.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 hours later

Thanks for your revert.

You must be relieved 90%. Please do wait for the PCR result.

Sure, you could visit me anytime.

Good luck for your second life.

Follow-up: Had sex but without ejaculation. Girl free of HIV. Worried about risk of infection. What to do? 2 days later
Madam

I got my dnapcr test today. It was negative as told by my doctor. The printed copy will be available on Monday. Pls tell me whether this is reliable or will change after 3 week. Should I go for other pcr test before marriage. Actually I m so tensed I can't believe any thing. I m getting married on 14th of this month. So guide me. How many percent I should relax.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 14 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

DNA PCR test is a reliable test. Your test says you are negative for HIV. There is no HIV virus in your body.

There is no need to go for another PCR test. You should relax 99.9 %. There is no test that confirms HIV by 100 %.

I hope I am clear to you. Wish you happy married life in advance.

Please go ahead, enjoy your marriage and remain peaceful.

Take care!

Follow-up: Had sex but without ejaculation. Girl free of HIV. Worried about risk of infection. What to do? 32 hours later
Hello Madam

Today I received my test in print. Result give is not detected. What does it mean Doctor said everything is ok. Thank you very much. U don't know what ur advice meant to me. I am really ashamed of my act. It could have costed my life as well as my partners life. Because of you I will marry freely. Thank you for ur advice. Thank you very much.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 hours later

I am glad I have been of some help to you.

Your printed result says that there is no HIV virus detected in your body. This was my earlier response too.

Yes, you must marry freely and move on in life.

My marriage wishes to you, and stop worrying about anything now. Appreciate the good things of life.

Take care!