Had sex but no ejaculation. Chances of pregnancy?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Excellent
Question
i had put my penis inside vagina but there was no ejaculation...will she be pregnent because of this i am worried very much pls help me only some fluid was coming from my side but its not sperm
Posted Wed, 9 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 24 minutes later

Sometimes pre-ejaculate fluid can contain spermatozoa.
So, if you had unprotected intercourse around the time of her ovulation then there is possibility for pregnancy.
You calculate her ovulatory period according to her last menstrual period and previous cycles.
In case of regular 30 days cycle ovulatory period will fall among 14th to 18th day possibly.
If you had intercourse during that period, better to test for pregnancy if she misses her period.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Had sex but no ejaculation. Chances of pregnancy? 7 minutes later
madam its not not pre ejaculation also, i m sure...just i put my penis inside for 1min and removed it , i didnt even do to and fro motion. i didnt let to go sperm inside the vagina i know it i m sure...madam and i didnt pre ejaculate madam

Is spermatoZoa a colourless when does it comes...for me it will be coming when its erected for this will she become pregnent for justing penis inside but there was no pre ejaculation and no sperm...i gave her unwaned 72 pill in water by powdering it...will it be usefull to prevent pregnency help me out pls

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 13 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

If there was no pre-ejaculation then the chance of pregnancy is less.
You wait till her expected date of periods. If she gets her periods as usual then the possibility of pregnancy can be ruled out.
Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

ya mam i m satisfied i will rate the answer...i gave her unwanted 72 pill in water by powdering it, will it be usefull to prevent pregnency...pls tel me...and answer for my second guery pls madam

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 21 minutes later

Usually semen will come out as white colored fluid during ejaculation.
If you are sure that there was no pre-ejaculate or ejaculation then no need to worry.
If you have given the unwanted 72 within 72 hours of the act, that can possibly prevent the pregnancy.