Had sex but didn't ejaculated inside. Took ipill. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Hi doctor I had sex with my gl friend today.And i urinate befor having sex..i dint ejaculate to her. is it cause pregnency because of precum?she had ipil after one hour of sex.does she need to take one more pill? Please help doctor..please give me a detailed respnse asap..and the dosage of ipil need to have
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha. 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Always prevention is better than cure. Detailed Answer: Hi,Welcome to Health care magic forum. You have urinated before the sex, it has no relation to the conception. Good to have a satisfactory sex. You didn't ejaculate , it can never be judged , as the thing you think precum may be the ejaculate, or at least the begening of it. She has taken the i pill, as a precaution, once you take the precaution always take the full precaution by taking the second pill. By this you will exclude the tension for 15 days, till you get the HPT. If the sex is in first 10days, or last 10 days the possibility of conception is rare because it is the safe period, means ovum is not released. That is why many people follow the safe period for contraception, to avoid pregnancy. Any how have a home pregnancy test if she is late for the period. Don't worry every thing will be fine. Thank you.