Had sex but did not have complete insertion of the penis insertion and pulled out without secretion. Possible to prove the sexual relation?

Question
if a person had a sexual contact 4-5 months back with a female, in which he doesn't had complete insertion of the penis in a standing position & after 5 seconds he pull out the penis without secretion. is it possible after 5 months to prove the sexual relation?
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
no

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

The answer to your query is NO.

However, what do you want to prove in this sexual relation. If you let me know the clear details of what you want, I shall be able to help you better.

Awaiting your response.