Had sex and penetrated on the tip of vagina without any tear. Had regular period. Now experiencing delay in period. Am I pregnant?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2016
Mar 2016
Excellent

OBGYN
Question
me and my luv had some tme wit dres off.he penetratd in me on the tip of vagina witout any tear.he rubd aroundmy vagina on sept 2.i got my regular periods on 13 sept bt nw for oct I dnt get stil.our last XXXXXXX was sept 2 only agn v dnt do.
bt am worid for I dnt get period stil plz let me knw if am pregnant r nt .
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. S Patra 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY.

Detailed Answer:

By just penetration and rubbing around vagina, your chance of pregnancy is extremely rare. You also got regular period on 13th Sept after the above sexual activity.

Pregnancy depends on proper timing of ovulation or fertile days and unprotected sex with ejaculation inside vagina. So, you can't be pregnant from this incident.

Next, period date may alter 1-7 days due to hormonal imbalance and mental stress and it is a quite normal thing. Here, you can wait one week to get your period naturally.

In the mean time, you must take balanced diet, avoid mental stress by regular meditation, drink more water and keep bowel habit regular. These will help to get early period.

Hope, above information is helpful to you. Let me know if you need any clarification.

Wish your good health and practice safe sex.

Dr Soumen

Follow-up: Had sex and penetrated on the tip of vagina without any tear. Had regular period. Now experiencing delay in period. Am I pregnant? 29 minutes later
We try to insert the penis to vagina and slept 5min XXXXXXX is,bt penis was dry,
our question is we did after 10days she got periods, bt this month is delayed,
there is no chance of praganancy right...

Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
PREGNANCY IS RARE.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for follow up query.

There is no chance of pregnancy as ejaculation does not take place inside vagina and she got her period on due date. Don't be worried.

Here, I suggest her to wait at least one week to get period naturally. If she does not get her period after 1 week, she must consult with her doctor for tests and medicine to induce period.

Hope, I have guided you properly. If you don't have any other query, you can close the discussion.

Good luck. All the best.

Dr Soumen

For future query, you can directly approach me through
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Had sex and penetrated on the tip of vagina without any tear. Had regular period. Now experiencing delay in period. Am I pregnant? 15 minutes later
sir am satisfied bt the problm is my mind is nt abl to acpt and am very much worid I cnt go and tel my parents also am worid by mistak if anythng wrng as hapnd in our play r if pre-fluids is entrd means.he says no I blve tat bt also my heart is nt abl to take tat witout my periods.til sept my periods was always 5 day b4 the date n nw not.
am also hvin some urine infcn from few mnth am takin homepat medicne.nw last week piles indcn was also thr nw am takn tablt 4 tat also.
nw am getin cough,feel to vomit ,nt feeling to eat also feel like acidic.is ths r symptm for pregnancy

Answered by Dr. S Patra 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
DO ONE HOME PREGNANCY TEST TO CLEAR DOUBT.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for additional query.

As you got your regular period on due date and there was no proper ejaculation, then pregnancy is quite impossible. Period date may delay up to 1 week due to mental stress and hormonal imbalance. So, you have to wait few more days.

Above symptoms are mostly suggestive of indigestion problem, acidity, improper diet habit, anxiety or stress, common cold etc. Here, you can undergo one home pregnancy test to clear confusion about pregnancy and it gives you some stress relief.

Take balanced diet and don't stay in empty stomach, drink more fluid or water, avoid mental stress by regular meditation, take some antacid.

Hope, it helps for you. You can consult after undergoing pregnancy test for further suggestion.

Dr Soumen

Follow-up: Had sex and penetrated on the tip of vagina without any tear. Had regular period. Now experiencing delay in period. Am I pregnant? 8 hours later
sir from yesterday I had litle wite discharge.bt 2day aftrnoon I got jst vry litle brown discharge.its nt cumin on its own only wen vagina touch the pad litl color is seen on pad.
wt does tis indicate am scared plz let me know

Answered by Dr. S Patra 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
DON'T BE WORRIED.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for query.

Initial white discharge occurs due to progesterone hormone prior to period in most women and after that brown discharge may be due to late period itself. These features indicate that you will get your period shortly.

Don't be worried and scared. Just maintain your genital hygiene and wait few more days to get period naturally. However, you must undergo one home pregnancy test tomorrow to clear your all doubts.

Hope, it helps for you. Good luck.

Dr Soumen

Follow-up: Had sex and penetrated on the tip of vagina without any tear. Had regular period. Now experiencing delay in period. Am I pregnant? 6 minutes later
tmr is not posibl to take test as am stayin wit family I am blank wit wt to do. is thr anyothr way to get rid of ths plz .r any home medicne if am pregnt to get it abort.i realy dnt knw wt to do wt am askn abt.nevr hapnd lik tis in my periods.sometme 2day I got pain in lowr stmc right XXXXXXX pain.
if once periods as hapnd means wil thr b no pregnancy r wt let me knw abt tat

Answered by Dr. S Patra 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
YOUR CHANCE OF PREGNANCY IS ALMOST NIL.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your response. Followings are my comments:

1) Your pregnancy chance is extremely rare as you got your regular period in the last month after the sexual activity. So, you wouldn't be worried about that.

2) I ask you to undergo one home pregnancy test to clear doubt only and it helps to give you proper treatment if you don't get your period within few days. Early pregnancy test will help you to get relief from mental stress and you will be more confident about the current situation.

3) In the mean time, you would take balanced diet, drink more fluid or water, avoid mental stress by regular meditation and take sound sleep. These help to hasten your period and you already get above features (early sign of period). So, you must wait few more days to get period effectively.

4) Yes, if you get your period within few days or home pregnancy is negative, then you completely rule out pregnancy and clear doubts. You have no chance of pregnancy from above incident. So, don't be afraid. Just stay calm and follow my advices for effective result.

Hope, I have guided you properly. You must avoid mental stress which may delay your period to some extent.

Dr Soumen

Follow-up: Had sex and penetrated on the tip of vagina without any tear. Had regular period. Now experiencing delay in period. Am I pregnant? 9 hours later
sir wen I wake up I feel very hot the hotnes iritates vry badly.sometime I feel to vomit also wit cough too much back pain.y is ths sir?
from 3 days am suffering.i dnt feel to eat anythn am nt abl to bear any smel in kitchn y sir.
if I go to doctor vl thy get to knw abt our love r wt sir..is thr any home medcne r tablt tat u sugest to get periods.
plz let me knw.if I drnk watr I often visit washroom for 1 hour is it nk.
u r sure na tat I am nt preg.
plz ur rply sir. am sory for continuous distrbnce.bcoz am in tat position.i vl b grateful for ur advce n response..

Answered by Dr. S Patra 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
DON'T BE STRESSED UP. JUST FOLLOW ADVICES.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for query.

1) Don't be stressed up yourself. Back pain, nausea, feeling of hotness may be seen prior to commencement of period and it is called Premenstrual Syndrome.

Extra mental stress, imagination of being pregnant can aggravate the situation more complex and make you ill. As I told you that your chance of pregnancy is quite rare from above incident, you can undergo one home pregnancy test to release mental pressure and clear doubts. Do as early as possible.

2) Maintain healthy life style with avoidance of stress (regular meditation or yoga). It will be helpful to get period early.

On negative pregnancy test, progesterone pill (like norethisterone) can be given to induce your period. You can take a proper prescription from your local doctor after undergoing one pregnancy test.

3) For nausea and indigestion problem, you can take ONDEM-MD (Ondensetrone) or antacid (Pantoprazole etc). Take balanced diet and fruit juice, dry foods like biscuit, puffed rice etc to eliminate this type of problem.

Hope, I have clarified everything. You can consult further if you have any other query.

Dr Soumen