Had sex and having itching in eye and tearness. Mild fever and itching in legs and hands. Chances of HIV?

please help me to find specialist in Chennai/Coimbatore to check my current status for STD..
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
More details needed .No need to worry

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in.
I have gone through your history and symptoms.
I would also like to know-
What is the time period between your symptoms and sexual exposure?
Also do you have any genital ulcers/sore/discharge etc?
Do you have any enlarged glands in groin area?

HIV symptoms usually start after 3-4 weeks of exposure.They consist of skin rash,fever, cough ,cold,swollen neck glands etc.
Your symptoms can be caused by viral infection not related to HIV.
As you had protected sexual intercourse and condom did not break there is very less chance of HIV in your case.
If you need a skin specialist in chennai you can visit DR PVS XXXXXXX .He is experienced person in HIV and sexual diseases.

Hope this helps.
I will be available for follow up.
Answer the above questions and we can continue the discussion here.
dr Sudarshan
Follow-up: Had sex and having itching in eye and tearness. Mild fever and itching in legs and hands. Chances of HIV? 24 minutes later
Hi Sudarsan,
Thanks for your reply,i had sex on last before Monday (22/9/2013) . the same I felt eye itchy and day mild fever started and it frequently appearing till now..after two days I got itchiness on legs and hands,then I took tablet for fever and itchiness,it became worst got swollen throat.i left the medicine and gone for blood test still itchiness(sharp chilling pain) ,light fever and fully tired,something wrong inside stomach..

Now almost 10 days completed.Please kindly advice will hiv shows all these symptoms within 5 days.

reddish part i can see inside if my pennis was there before sex

no enlarged part in groin area but something wrong inside my stomach,pain on abdomen areas.
Dr plz review abv and reply..i badly need some guidance now
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry.Not HIV related

Detailed Answer:
Hi Again,
Thanks for the details provided.
I have gone through all the details provided by you.
HIV will not cause such symptoms as experienced by you.They occur 3-4 weeks after the exposure.Also they will not cause itchiness and stomach problems.
However few other viral fevers can cause such symptoms not necessarily sexually transmitted.
As you have undergone a blood test I would advise you to visit a physician near you who will examine you for fever/itching/stomach pain and will treat you accordingly.
At this point of time the symptoms do not appear to be HIV related.You should not worry about STD or HIV and visit nearest physician for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Hope this helps.
I will be available for follow up.