Had sex and condom got struck in vagina. Chances of HIV?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
I just has sex yesterday first time in my life with a stripper prostitute. I have used condoms for this. We have not kissed or oral sex or any. I just fucked her having condom on and sucked her nipples lightly. After few minutes i am out. But she kept fucking me without realizing it. finally she tried to change her position by which condom get removed and it struck within her vergina, by penis slipped out of condom. she realized it and found condom in her and i am out. Since i never had sex before i was not aware i should change condom once i am ejaculate. Then she removed condom from the tip easily and cleaned herself. I am little concern whether this would cause a sexual disease spread to me? I am worried after having my first sex in my life. I am sure we have not had sex once condom is out. Because we both not drunk or taken any. But i am concern on whether any sexual disease could have spread to me from her since she was fucking me not realizing that i have ejaculated, by which my penis will loose the stiffness and it might have lost the condom grip? I am worried. Do i have any disease? Do i get HIV? DO i need to take up any test. Please help me.
Posted Mon, 11 Nov 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Chances for STD/HIV are remote

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You are absolutely safe. The chances of getting STD/HIV are very remote as you are protected as long as you were inside your sex partner.

Even though the condom had slipped after the ejaculation, as long as you were inside her you were protected.
Negligible risk for HIV and there may be a less than 10% chances for STD if she had and it would have been exposed to the uncovered parts of your genitals like base of penis, scrotum or groin. But it is very rare possibility.
Anyhow if you have any symptoms you have to XXXXXXX your physician, otherwise after 8- 12 weeks, it is better for you to have a check up for STD and HIV to confirm that you are free from STD/HIV.
Dr S.Murugan

Follow-up: Had sex and condom got struck in vagina. Chances of HIV? 1 hour later
Thanks for your answer. I have few more thing to know.
How can i get to know whether i am infected of any like STD/HIV to know before 12 weeks testing period? What kind of symptoms i could possible get for both which i can realize without medical test, in everyday life? I know i could get by surfing internet but i am not sure of those. Please suggest me what are all things i need to look for during next first day - 12 weeks time? I am still concern on our big mistake yesterday act.

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Sore vesicles,redness,swelling STD manifestations

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,
Welcome back.

HIV possibility is remote and if a person got infected with HIV, the earliest manifestations likely to occur with half of the people with fever, head ache. Body pain, running nose, enlargement of lymph nodes etc as a flu like picture. Some will not have early manifestations.
STD can manifest as redness, swelling, burning sensations, sore over the contact area and grouped vesicles.
Genital discharge unlikely as yours is a protected one.
I hope you will not have anything like this and free from HIV/STDs.
Dr S.Murugan

Follow-up: Had sex and condom got struck in vagina. Chances of HIV? 3 days later
i just came from a trip. I was having enough rest for last 5 days and too much of change in environment and too much of restless. I had little body pain yesterday and had slight cold other than that i dont have fever, head ache or so. After having rest i could feel little less in body pain and cold. By the way i have above mention sex before 3 days. Thanks for the response.

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cold, body pain due to change in environment.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.

Now you are on correct spirit.
As you explained, your symptoms of cold, body pain are due to the change in environment and travel that anybody could have.

Earliest manifestations of HIV can occur only after 3-4 weeks after the risky contact and not earlier to that.
Once again I assure you that your risk for HIV is remote and negligible.
have a nice day.
Dr S.Murugan