Had sex after periods, took ipill followed by bleeding. No periods yet. Chances of pregnancy?

I had sex on 1st XXXXXXX my periods ended on the 30th July(i had sex 2 days after my period ended) He used a condom but he was not sure whether he ejaculated inside me or not, so I took an i pill. I had some bleeding/blood spots on the 9th July which lasted for 5 or 6 days. And till today i.e.5th July I havent got my periods. What the reason could be? Are the periods delayed due to the mid cycle bleeding? Please reply, I have no symptoms of pregnancy.
Posted Mon, 22 Jul 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
There is no chance of pregnancy after 2 days of periods.
There is a period called as safe period, this lasts for atleast 10 days after the periods. Within this duration there is no chance to get pregnant even if there was ejaculation inside.
You are correct that your periods are delayed due to mid cycle bleed. Sometime there is even a skipped period after taking i pills.
You dont need to worry, just wait you might get period after a delay of another 15 days.
You dont need to take any other medication or any other test.
Definitely you are not pregnant.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.
Follow-up: Had sex after periods, took ipill followed by bleeding. No periods yet. Chances of pregnancy? 14 hours later
Thanks a lot for your reply. I am relieved. Thanks very much.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 minutes later
You are most welcome.