Had sex after periods. Took i pill. Having vaginal bleeding. Matter to worry? Am I safe?

my period ended on 29th XXXXXXX and on 1st july night i had sex with my fiance and he did not release inside me and on 2nd july (tuesday) morning i consumed an ipill for precaution and we also had sex on that night as well but he did no release inside me, after 7 days now i.e today i am facing a vaginal bleeding, is it a matter of worry or am i safe ?
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Prasad 12 minutes later

I pill can cause intermentrual bleed as in your case. I would not relate this bleeding to pregnancy yet. Besides that, ovulation is less likely a few days after period. Therefore chances of pregnancy are less likely (though not impossible).

Do not worry. The bleed should stop in a few days. Avoid unprotected intercourse in future. And if you still suspect pregnancy, you may get the urine tested with a home pregnancy kit at the end of this month.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.