Had sex. Noticed white creamy odourless discharge. Trying to conceive. Is there any problem?

I had sex with my husband on July 3rd and I felt a warm good feeling in my stomach after he came inn, never felt this before like XXXXXXX all over my stomach inside. Today I had a white creamy odourless discharge, just a little a bit. We are trying to have a baby and no luck but this is new never felt this warm feeling in my stomach. My period started on XXXXXXX 24th ended XXXXXXX 29th. help please
Posted Wed, 25 Jul 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
The feeling you had after sex is absoulutely a normal feeling. Thje white odourless discharge is also a harmless finding and does not need treatment.
It advocates that the hormonal influences are intact. Whitish and watery discharge occurs at different times of your cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising or doing some strenuous physical activity.

This discharge is formed by the normal bacteria and fluids the vaginal cells put off and it can be more noticeable at different times of the month depending on ovulation and menstrual flow but sometimes the discharge can be dark, brown or discolored.

I want you to be aware of symptoms like, yellow or XXXXXXX colored discharge, discharge with bad odor, or if it is clumpy or cheese like. Watch out for itching, discomfort, rash or sores along with a vaginal discharge. If you happen to notice any of the above mentioned symptoms, seek instant medical help.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Had sex. Noticed white creamy odourless discharge. Trying to conceive. Is there any problem? 7 hours later

My guestion was more of if maybe I could be preganat not what was the discharge.
The hot XXXXXXX feeling in, was more of a questiona as well. Could I be ovulating?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
The symptoms you are having do not conclusively indicate ovulation or pregnancy. These are specific symptoms and may be normal physiological variations. In case your periods are overdue, you can test your urine for pregnancy to be sure.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.