Had sex. Not ejaculated. Is it due to hot weather?

my bf and I had sex today and he didnt cum not once and neither did I so I asked him if that was normal and he said its due to the fact cause of the hot weather in the summer time, is this true? but he did cum when I did something else to him instead
Posted Tue, 24 Jul 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 11 hours later
Hi there

Man's sexual response is initiated and maintained mainly by psychological stimulation.
Environment definitely affects the sexual response.
Men can get sexually aroused by sexual thoughts, touch, oral stimulation etc.
When he is comfortable both environmentally as well as mentally then only a man can reach proper orgasm

Hope I gave you an insight about male sexuality. If you have more queries A am available for follow up

Consultant In Reproductive & Sexual Medicine.