Had sex. Had precums and wiped it. Is there any chance of precum touching the condom? Chances of pregnancy?

Question
mam i had sex wid my gf last night,i had precums and after wipein it of from the bed sheet i wore the condom ,is there any chance that precum will be there in ma hand n touched d condom ,wch may result to pregnancy
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Prasad 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Very, very unlikely...

Detailed Answer:

Chances of pregnancy when there is no active deposition of semen into the female genital tract are remote. In your case, the chances of precum from your hand to cause pregnancy is extremely unlikely. I haven't recorded such cases in my clinical experience; nor have I read about pregnancy secondary to precum transfer from the hand.

So do not be worried. Chances of pregnancy is close to impossible.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow-up: Had sex. Had precums and wiped it. Is there any chance of precum touching the condom? Chances of pregnancy? 8 minutes later
SO THERE IS NO NEED TO TAKE I PILL N ALL,SINCE I READ IN THE NET THAT PRECUMS DO HAVE ACTIVE SPERMS

Answered by Dr. Prasad 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No real need...

Detailed Answer:

Yes, precum can contain sperms. However practically there are no reports of pregnancy following such an act, if you are very sure that there was no condom failure/burst.

Presuming the condom was intact through out the intercourse and there was no condom failure/burst, the chance of pregnancy is close to zero. I do not recommend I pill or other emergency contraception in such cases.

Hope this answers your question. Write back for further enquiries.