Had rubbed penis inside the vagina. Had problem of irregular periods. Chances of getting pregnant?

Question
Hi.
I rubbed my penis 3-4 times in the vegina. She had a problem of irregular periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 19 minutes later
Hi XXXXX

Although the chances of pregnancy are less, but, yes, sperms in the precum can lead to conception even if no ejaculation occurred.

In my opinion,if you are not planning pregnancy, you can opt for some emergency contraception as early as possible.

Hope this information is helpful and informative to you.
If you have further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL:
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Had rubbed penis inside the vagina. Had problem of irregular periods. Chances of getting pregnant? 19 hours later
Thanks for the answer. It is already 7 days gone. What is the name of the contraceptive tablet? Kindly suggest me a single dose medicine.

Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 1 hour later

emergency contraceptive pills should be taken within 72 hrs of unprotected intercourse. Many preparations are available in market containing levonorgesterol.

For any query, you can directly reach out to me on the following URL:
WWW.WWWW.WW