Had rubbed nose into vagina with clothes on. Chances of HIV?

Feb 2013

Hi can you catch hiv from nose rubbed into a vagina if she had panties on
Posted Thu, 4 Jul 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 58 minutes later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

HIV can't spread through the intact skin.

As nose was rubbed into a vagina with her panties on, the chances of getting HIV in this scenario is negligible.

But there are chances of spread of HIV through the cuts in the skin, spillage of secretions into mucous membranes if the opposite partner is having HIV.

What I advise you is to lead a healthy, protected sexual and general life style and use protective barrier methods like condoms while having intercourse.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.