Had red small bumps on penis head with white stuff after protected sex. What to do?

Question
I had red small bumps on my penis head ghry went away and I got very small bumps with white stuff and I got this aftef having protected sex what is it
Posted Sat, 3 Aug 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Guru 32 minutes later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

The small bumps with white stuff after sexual intercourse may be due to some sexually transmitted infections like Human Papilloma virus infection(HPV) commonly called genital warts, molluscum contagiosum etc. I understand that you had protected sex (may be used condoms). Condoms are an effective way to get protected from various STDs. However, condoms may not fully protect against HPV. HPV infection can occur in areas which are uncovered by the condom.

This can be confirmed by physical examination and serological tests to detect HPV antibodies.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:
WWW.WWWW.WW
Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Had red small bumps on penis head with white stuff after protected sex. What to do? 7 hours later
Is hpv curable

Answered by Dr. Guru 17 hours later

Though there is no definite cure for HPV, most patients does not need any treatment since warts caused by it goes away on its own. However, some need treatment to avoid complications based on HPV strains. There are various treatment options to treat warts caused by HPV such as cryotherapy, some ointments as well. I advise you to consult a dermatologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. If you are satisfied please proceed with closing and rating this answer.

Wish you a good health!