Had red dots on body. All blood report normal. Advised dna double stranded test, also negative. Need more information

I asked this earlier but it seems to be lost in cyber space I cannot get into my account. If this is assigned to the same or different doctor I apologize for the inconvenience

I will try to make this short and sweet. Since October of last year I had little red dots on me that didnt blanch. I was nervous after what i read about petechiae so I went to the er and was told it was a rash if it doesnt go away to come back. It did not go away so I went back and they ran blood tests everything was normal, they did a basic draw up cbc,wbc so forth. ( i had 3 blood counts tested by 3 diff docs all were normal ranges)

After a while of still having these I went to my primary who was not concerned and I went to a derm. My derm said they do look like blood vessels but my situation is weird BECAUSE these dots go away within three days and if i scratch them they go away. She gave me a slip for an XXXXXXX my titer was 1:40 normal and nothing of concern. Then my primary to rest my mind did a huge amount of blood work. They took 5 vivals of blood and tested for dna double stranded...and a bunch of other stuff. All of my blood came out perfect and my doctor said im healthy and not to worry.

I am worried though. At this point if it is something just find it already because Im going crazy. This October will be a year that Ive been having these and i have no other symptoms other then this stupid anxiety its causing me ( no these are not stressed induced)

My blood work indicates nothing so im left to worry and people are starting to think im a hypochondriac. What if it is something and the doctors are missing it?

im a little confused with the dna double stranded test. the lab who ran my work has <30.0
( negative) my reading was a <12. 3 negative does this mean i have some of these antibodies in me?? and does everyone have dna antibodies double stranded in their blood. im worried now because it was a 0 it was 12.3 so i must have this presently in my blood right? dont you NOT want these in you at all?

i am a 25 female
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 1 hour later
I went through your interesting history. It seems that you may be suffering from chronic. Urticaria. Since it lasts for more than three days your dermatologist wanted to rule out sle as there is a criteria to make this diagnosis and you don't seem to have even a single criteria.
Hence try some simple remedies like calamine lotion and anti pruritics.
Have a healthy day
Prasad pvs
Follow-up: Had red dots on body. All blood report normal. Advised dna double stranded test, also negative. Need more information 11 minutes later
My dots are typically gone within 5 days. And like I said, they go away when i scratch them. I read that Chronic Urticaria is raised and my dots are not raised one bit nor do they itch. My worry is that this may be subclinical lupus. How fast do symptoms of lupus show, is this a fast acting disease? Almost being a year ive had these and i have no other symptoms I feel fine.
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 34 minutes later
It is nice that you have asked a pertinint question.
Sub clinical lupus will not remain subclinical for months together especially when u are not on treatment. Similarly urticaria or hives is always raised but at times it can only produce reddishness only. As your problem waxes and wanes I thoughty of urticaria. If you are disturbed with your problems the best way to sort it out is by doing a skin biopsy which will reflect the exact picture to some extent.
I have notcome across or seen or diagnosed sub clinical lupus with the symptoms you suffer
Good day
Prasad pvs