Had radial nerve palsy. Have tightness and discomfort in arm. What should I do?

Neurologist, Surgical
I have had radial nerve palsy twice. The first time it was cured with acupuncture. The second time, accupuncture alleviated the symptoms, but did not make them go away entirely, i.e., I still have tighness in my arm and sometimes some discomfort.

Last month, over a year an 9 months after the last radial nerve palsy bout, I started to occasionally experience shaking in the right hand and arm, which is the arm the radial nerve issue existed.

Are they related, if so how, and what can I do about it??

I only categorized this as occupational, as I feel pretty sure it is related to the amount of time I spend on the computer for work.
Posted Mon, 12 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 5 hours later
Dear Friend,

After going through your history I would like to know one thing from you how did it develop twice in same arm, did you have any injury, and did it develop after taking alcohol?

Now recurrent nerve palsies always leave some amount of muscular weakness which are additive in nature and that’s why your arm trembles especially after long hours of work.

Do write back for further discussion on this.